The definition of beauty has gone a long way now. Just a perfect shape or flawless skin is not something that women are satisfied with. While many women are happy with the different dresses they wear to flaunt themselves, other women think of many other body art options. So, what are the various options that you can get in body art? The most common ones are tattoos. Apart from the tattoos, many women also love to get their bodies pierced in different parts to decorate themselves with precious metals and stones.
But a very common question that many women can have in their mind is whether they can continue waist training with corsets along with their body arts. Well, there are several sides to this topic, and it may lead to a detailed discussion. Here are some of the discussions that can help understand the topic.
Tattoos and Corsetry
Tattoos are the most common body art options that women have. Though some women prefer to go for temporary tattoos for a specific occasion, many other women go for permanent ones. If you are going for a permanent tattoo, you need to take care of the fact that it can take several weeks to even 2 to 3 months to heal. Though the pain and irritation may go away with a month or so, the irritation can trigger again if the skin rubs with something such as a corset. To let the tattoo heal completely, it can take up at least 2 to 3 months.
Corsets are body-hugging attires that will rub through the skin when you are wearing them. Also, if you are wasting training with the corsets, you have to tighten them as the days go by. This means the corsets will get tighter on the skin, keeping rubbing the skin even more.
That does not mean that if you have a tattoo, you can never wear a corset again. It is just that you have to keep a few things in mind while you are waist training with your permanent tattoos.
- You should not start wearing corsets as soon as you have got a permanent tattoo. As the corset rubs through the skin, it can irritate the skin, and this can cause you pain and other issues such as swelling or rashes.
- Not just the corsets can irritate your skin. Still, they also can cause damage to the inking of the permanent tattoo if you have started wearing the corsets just immediately after getting a tattoo. It is ideal to wait for a month or two or until the tattoo has not healed up completely.
- When you start wearing a corset once again after getting the tattoo, go slow. This means, wear the corset for an hour initially and then start increasing the time gradually to understand whether you are getting comfortable with it or not.
Body Piercing and Corsetry
Another major body art that many women go for is boy piercing. Piercing the ears or the nose is quite common for wearing jewellery. But some so many women also get body piercing done in many other parts, such as the belly button. When you have got your belly button pierced and you wish to get back to waist training, there are several things that you need to keep in mind.
- If you have pieced your body, it may take some time to get healed. As wounds should be given a good amount of air for healing, skin piercing also requires fresh air for healing. Thus, the piercing will get healed faster if you expose it to the air as much as possible. So, you should not wear a corset just after you have pierced your belly button.
- If you are starting to train your waist using a corset, you should not wear a belly button ring or bigger jewellery in it. This can get entangled with the threads of the corset and can damage the corset and hurt you badly in the process.
- Even when the piercing has healed, and you are wearing a stud, you should always wear a liner or a similar item underneath your corset. This is important so that there is no touch between the pierced skin with the stud and the corset. This is one of the safest ways to start your waist training again after piercing your belly button.
Body arts are amazing if you can tolerate the pain in getting them done. But if you are also waist training using the corset, you need to keep in mind several things while doing so, along with your body arts. If you follow the tips, you can easily manage corsets and body arts together.