Combine your love of the color red, royal blue, burgundy & magenta with your passion for all things Victorian with this remarkable gothic dress. This vintage dress is a remarkable example of a Victorian dress. At the same time, you can appreciate the way the Victorian elements are seamlessly combined with contemporary gothic fashion touches. The end result is a stunning, effortlessly comfortable marriage of reds and blacks. If you want something that brings to mind the gothic heroines of the old Hammer horror film classics, then this is exactly what you have been looking for. You can combine this dress with a number of wonderful accessories.
- Best for Height : 5'.3" and above
- Boning : 12 Spiral Steel Bone
- Dimensions : Center Front - 21.5" / Back - 50" / Side - 48"
- Fabrics Bodice : Taffeta with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Taffeta with Floral Lace
- Laces and Modesty Panel : Laces and Modesty Panel at rear
- Opening : Back Zipper opening
- Pattern Name : Cenric
- Skirt Type : Bustle