With this Clarette Victorian Inspired overbust corset, you’re taking advantage of everything vintage clothing can bring to contemporary tastes. This Victorian corset is a masterwork of form and function. What this means is that no matter what you have in mind with this particular corset, you’re going to find that this lightweight (just a little over one pound) product can accommodate you in spectacular fashion. Wear this with some steampunk-inspired accessories. Wear it simply as it is. There are no limits to someone who knows that a corset like this can be the beginning of an entire ensemble. This corset can do anything.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 15.0" / Back - 14.0" / Side - 13.75"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 8 inches wide
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Pattern Name : Kaylynn
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Disclaimer : Actual product color may vary as shown in picture due to the light conditions during photo shoot or monitor's display settings. Color may also vary due to change in fabric production lot.