1. Take the measurement around your natural waist. A waist reducing corset is designed to reduce your waist by up to 4 inches, so you need to correctly measure your waist before choosing your size.
2. Take the measurement around your bust. This is your bust size. Corsets run in one inch increments for the bust.
3. Take the measurement around your hips. Be sure to wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hips to get a proper measurement. This is your hip size.
4. Write down all 3 measurements so you don’t forget.
5. Head on over to our sizing chart on our website. Find your size based on the measurements you took.
6. Note that Fashion Corsets, Corset Dresses, and Corset Tops each have their own sizing charts for a different fit, so be sure you are reading the correct one.
7. Decide what style of corset you are looking for. Underbust? Overbust? Waist training? We have many different options available, so be sure you know what you are looking for when you set out.
8. Start shopping! You can sort by size right on our website to be sure that you are able to see all the options available in your size. You can also sort by color, style and more.
9. Check our specials. We have different corsets on special, and you can also get more sale information when you sign up for our email newsletter.
10. Check the type of fabric and the care instructions. Some of our corsets are made from different fabrics that require different care options.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We’d be happy to help guide you through picking out the perfect corset to fit all your needs. We are the largest online retailer of corsets, so we are sure to have something to fit everyone’s needs.