Some women might not feel comfortable going out exposing their corsets. If this is the thing with you, this is because you are not matching up your clothes in the best way with your corset. If you are not sure of what to wear with your corset, here is a guide of different outfits that you can try out with various corset styles.
Under the Clothes
Wearing under the clothes is quite the most common way to wear your corset with your clothes. When you are wearing the corset under your clothes, you do not have to worry about the type of corset that you are wearing. It may be underbust or overbust.
- You can wear formal attire such as a shirt with a trouser or a skirt for your office or other professional timings.
- You can also wear them under your casual attires such as a t-shirt, tops, or even a dress.
- You can also match up your corset with your wedding attire by wearing the corset under the gown.
So, you do not have to worry when you are wearing the corset under your clothes. You should feel comfortable.
The Overbust Corset
The overbust corsets are mainly for such women who are known to have either a bit of heavier busts or asymmetrical busts. It is not that the women with smaller busts cannot wear them but wearing the right corset as per your body type is the right way to get the appropriate results.
Now when you are bold enough to wear your corsets without hiding it, there are some ways that you can do it.
- An overbust corset can be matched up with a pair of trousers or a skirt. You will need a blazer over your corset to get into a perfectly formal look.
- For casual wear, you can pair up your overbust corset with your denim or even with your shorts.
- Try wearing your overbust corset over your white shirt, paired with denim. This offers quite a trendy look.
- You can match up the overbust corset with your favorite skirt too. You can even attach the skirt with the corset through the loops to get a look that you are wearing a frock.
- For people who have a heavier bust or a broader shoulder can always use up a shrug matching up the skirt or the other bottom options that you are wearing.
There can be many other ways that you can experiment while you are wearing your overbust corset. Just keep on experimenting with confidence, and you can look super amazing with whatever you are wearing.
The Underbust Corset
The real challenge comes up when you are wearing an underbust corset. Several women need to wear an underbust corset so that they do not ruin their figure. Women with smaller busts are the most common ones who need to wear an underbust corset. You can try out these amazing ways to match up your attire with your underbust corset.
- You can always wear the underbust corset over your shirt along with your denim or shorts in the same way as it is done with the overbust corset.
- Not just a shirt, you can also wear the underbust corset over your t-shirt. Women with smaller busts have this advantage that they do not have to feel embarrassed when they are wearing an underbust corset over a thick t-shirt also.
- Why just a shirt or t-shirt? You can also try wearing an underbust corset on your dress or a gown to get that perfect look. If you are wearing a leather underbust corset over a long gown, it can give you the look of the cowboy in a stylish way.
Similar to the overbust corsets, you can try out experimenting a lot more with your underbust corsets too. Just make sure that whatever you are doing, you are comfortable in it.
Match Up with Accessories
Apart from just getting the corsets under or over your clothes, you can also use up many accessories to complete the look.
- You can make use of a perfect hat when you are wearing an overbust corset with that lace designed skirt,
- Pull up those stockings when you are matching up your overbust or underbust corsets with shorts or denim skirts,
- Make use of the straps and the loops in the right way to get the look or to attach the corset to your skirt or stockings
There are different ways how you can wear a corset. It depends upon the type of corset that you are wearing, the type of clothes that you are wearing, and also the body type that you have. But the most important thing that you need to know is that you should be comfortable in whatever you are wearing.
Pic credit @msdvphilly : https://www.instagram.com/p/CCgSFxyB0Yw/
Introducing Bunny Corset - Bespoke Corset Store by Corsetdeal : https://www.bunnycorset.com