If you want a Victorian dress that can also function effortlessly as a black gothic dress, then this is the corset/dress that you have been looking for. The Victorian inspiration is considerable, particularly in the lacing, as well as in the attention to detail. You will also find that this corset dress is a remarkably versatile item. Quite simply, you can wear this wherever you please, and to whatever occasion you can possibly imagine. This is a corset that features lacing along the arms, beautiful fabric, and a style that can work flawlessly with a wide variety of gothic/steampunk/Victorian accessories.
- Best for Height : 5'.3" and above
- Boning : 12 Spiral Steel Bone & 2 Flat Steel Bone
- Dimensions : Center Front - 34" / Back - 34" / Side - 32.5"
- Fabrics Bodice : Taffeta with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Taffeta with Floral Lace
- Laces and Modesty Panel : Laces and Modesty Panel at rear
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Pattern Name : Leroy
- Skirt Type : Bustle